Buildings insurance

Buildings insurance covers the structure of your home (walls, windows, roof and so on) as well as permanent fixtures and fittings (such as baths, toilets, fitted kitchens). The amount of cover you need is the rebuilding cost of your home. This includes the cost of demolition (which may be needed after fire, for instance), clearing the site, and architects' and other professional fees.

For Home Insurance we usually offer products from a limited panel of providers.